- (A) Ceiling – A ceiling made from extruded heat bonded polystyrene with camlock grooved joint sealed gaskets that are made from NSF certified gasket materials.
- (B) Corners – Molded corners for ease of installation and added rigidity.
- (C) Panels – Panels are made from interior/exterior stucco embossed galvanized sheet metal with G90 finish and extruded heat bonded R20 polystyrene with camlock grooved joint sealed gaskets that are made from NSF certified gasket materials.
- (D) Door – Our commercial refrigerator doors are extruded polystyrene insulated, sealed by a magnetic snap-in gasket, spring assisted, pull handle, door closer, and heavy duty hinges.
Coolers in Houston, TX
Refrigeration Gaskets of Texas is proud to manufacture and sell Myra’s Custom Coolers and Freezers.
Myra’s Custom Coolers are built to your exact specification, delivered, and installed.
Myra’s line includes industry standard features and options, making Myra’s cooler an investment worth having. We use the latest technologies to ensure an efficient and safe refrigerator. For your specific requirements, make sure to request a quote; its free!
- (E) Flooring – Our superior strength flooring is durable, insulated, and modular for easy maintenance and replacement.
- (F) Hardware – Standard hardware includes a 2″ thermometer, 4″ R20 heated vent port (freezers), 100W fixture, and replaceable door frame heater.
- (G) Seams – All seams are grooved camlock sealed by gaskets that are made from NSF certified gasket materials.
Refrigeration Gaskets of Texas installs, repairs, and replaces commercial cooler & freezer flooring.
Our floors can either be installed over concrete of existing floors, or as modular insulated panels for extra energy efficiency & cold. We offer new floor installs with a water tight seal around the walls. Contact us for a quote.
- Diamond Plate
- Heavy Duty
- Our flooring meets Health Code requirements
Don’t want to install your refrigerator or freezer? Don’t want to install your diamond plate flooring? Concerned about Health Code requirements? We can assist! Use our service request form to start the process.
Ensure your refrigerator, freezer, or flooring is installed to manufacturer’s specification.